- Where are you situated/address & postcode?
- What is the reason why you are re-homing the animal?
- Is the animal in good health?
- How old is the animal?
- Does the animal have a name?
- Do you have a Holding Number (CPH)? (This would have been obtained when you registered the animal through DEFRA). We will need this for the animal movement. To obtain a Herd Mark please contact 03000 200 301.
- Is the animal registered with a vet? If so please provide their details.
- Has the animal been used for breeding?
- Has the male been castrated? If not, you will have to have them castrated and keep for a further 12 weeks.
Giving an animal a forever home costs time, resources and money. We give each animal a thorough veterinary health check, food, a warm bed and a lot of care in its first month to ensure that it settles in. Donations towards the cost of caring for our animals are always greatly appreciated.